Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm stuck...

Sometime, somewhere...this past summer, I lost my creative mojo. I am just about at the panic point. But I know that freaking out will just make it worse. Have you been through this? What do you do?


I have tried buying new beads...


It helped a little. I have also tried cleaning out the mess and clutter in my life. There is so much of it that I have vowed not to bring or buy anything new into my house unless it has to do with my jewelry. I'm a packrat and it's very difficult to get rid of anything. I'm still working on it. It's frustrating because I feel as if I'm just shifting things from one container to another, not getting rid of anything.

Maybe I'm having a mid-life crisis? Definitely feel some shift going on. A shift to making some major changes.

Meanwhile though, I can't let whatever it is to control my creativity!


No comments: