Saturday, December 12, 2009

journey inward...


You can do what's reasonable, or you can decide what's possible.

~Unknown



the deeper i go, the darker it seems. it's an illusion, the darkness. i've learned at least that much. the light is there, always there. i've been on this journey for two years. heck, my entire life. but ever so evident now that i've come to a juncture where i need to purge what i've brought into my life that no longer serve me in the best way.

we all carry a heavy load. mine was backbreaking. i lost momentum...my drive. i stopped doing what i knew could make me happy. sure there were moments of clarity but they never lasted long. always the clouds would roll in and i'd find a million excuses not to move on. stagnant. hurting. scared.

i know the light is there...

No comments: